Rotary Brush & Extraction Rinse - A Salvage Carpet Cleaning Method
Method 7 : Rotary Brush & Extraction Rinse
Equipment From Prochem UK
This method is uses a combination of rotary scrubbing machine and hot water extraction to rinse on carpets with heavy soil.
- Standard speed rotary machine with heavy duty brush and drive plate for bonnet pads
- Pile Brush
- Hot water extraction machine
- Vacuum carpets.
- Carry out stain removal (more on this later)
- Using Products mixed into pre spray bottle, below pre scrub carpet staying within a workable area of about 5 sq mts
- Follow up on this area of carpet with extraction rinse using product below, remembering to finish with a vacuum only pass to help drying process. Tip: use defoamer in recovery tank.
- Reset pile