Crystallisation Absorption Carpet Cleaning Plus - A Corrective Carpet Cleaning Method
Method 5 : Crystallisation Absorption Carpet Cleaning
This method will clean the top half of any carpet pile.
- The success of the method relies totally on a crystallising foam formulation which is scrubbed into the carpet with a rotary machine.
- The carpet cleaning solution emulsifies the soil from the carpet pile
- The water from the carpet cleaning solution evaporates.
- The residue harden into a dry crystal encapsulating the soil.
- These soil crystals are then removed at a later stage by normal regular dry vacuuming.
This method is favoured by contact cleaners as its low cost and dry quickly.
Equipment From Prochem UK
- Dry vacuum
- A rotary machine with solution tank.
- Two rotary brushes, soft and hard.
- Carpet pile brush
- Edging brush
- Give carpet a really good vacuum
- Dampen the rotary brushes
- Start as far from exit as possible
- Release solution
- Keep wire neat and tidy for safety
- Move rotary machine on the carpet from right to left coving about 1m
- Drop back, overlap by about 10cm
- Agitate the shampoo, controlling the flow and not over wetting the carpet.
Reset the pile with pile brush on carpet
Replace all furniture with carpet protectors. and put foam blocks under any flat furniture.