Crystallisation Absorption Carpet Cleaning - A Preventive Carpet Cleaning Method
Method 2 : Crystallisation Absorption Carpet Cleaning
This method is for conditions where soil levels are slightly heaver than for method one.
- Soils is removed from the carpet by rotary agitation of a cotton bonnet pad per wet in a solution of fibre shampoo
- Any residue left behind in carpet will crystallise.
- Do not use or substitute cleaning product
- This method is for use as a maintenance periodical preventive program
- Drying times are about 30 minutes to an hour.
- This method is not suitable for shag pile carpets
Equipment Needed From Prochem UK
- Rotary Machine (150 rpm) or standard speed with tank
- Bonnet Pads
- Carpet Pile Brush
- Edging Brush
- Terry Towel
Prepare fibre shampoo solution, pour into machine tank.
After fitting drive board with bonnet pad skim over carpet making sure you overlap each run by about 8cm. change pad after about 50 sq mts
Set pile so you prevent possible rotary marks with carpet pile brush.